Robert Pattinson has a new co-star: Uma Thurman. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Thurman has joined the Twilight star in the film adaptation of Guy de Maupassant’s short story Bel Ami. Kristin Scott Thomas has also joined the cast. Pattinson plays a young journalist who sleeps his way to the top in Parisian society. Thurman plays his friend’s wife who helps him and later becomes his wife. Thomas plays a socialite who becomes clingy with the journalist. Declan Donnellan will direct the film, which is set to shoot in 2010 in Paris.
Nov 20 2009 12:01 AM ET
Uma Thurman to star with Robert Pattinson in 'Bel Ami'
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale