EMI Music has struck a deal with Hulu that will allow videos and concert footage featuring the label’s artists to be distributed on the website, according to the Los Angles Times. The partnership will launch with exclusive footage of Norah Jones performing in New York.
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16