A Los Angeles judge said Thursday that Chris Brown has received “an extremely favorable” report in his probation, People reports. Brown has finished more than 100 hours of community labor (he was sentenced to 1400 hours in August) so far and has attended seven domestic violence counseling sessions. His next progress hearing is scheduled for Feb. 18.
Nov 19 2009 08:00 PM ET
Chris Brown gets 'favorable' report at probation hearing
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- Billy Joel in 'N.Y. Times Mag': 10 tidbits
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!