Farrah Fawcett, who died last June, left $4.5 million for her son, Redmond Fawcett O’Neal, but apparently left nothing for her ex-husband and Redmond’s father, actor Ryan O’Neal, according to a report concerning the contents of the late actress’ will. O’Neal’s publicist this afternoon released this statement from the actor: “Farrah’s and my relationship was based on a deep love and respect for one another and for our son Redmond. After discussing how her financial affairs would be handled in the event of her passing we agreed that our son Redmond would be the primary beneficiary of her estate. These were Farrah’s wishes and I am perfectly happy with them. I sincerely hope that everyone will remember and celebrate the legacy that Farrah left behind, and will now let her rest in peace.”
Nov 17 2009 07:37 PM ET
Ryan O'Neal says he's 'perfectly happy' with Farrah Fawcett's will
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 354
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 507