Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, formerly of Melrose Place, is taking up a new residence. Come Nov. 30, she’ll be on Broadway as Roxie Hart in the musical Chicago. Her 10-week engagement runs through Feb. 7. She previously played the role in London in 2006.
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Chris Pratt in 'Lego Movie': New trailer
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof pilot
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer