On Nov. 14, Kings of Leon drummer Nathan Followill married singer-songwriter Jessie Baylin at Wolf’s Den Farm in Brentwood, Tenn, near his hometown of Nashville. Guests at the ceremony included Followill’s bandmates, with whom he recently wrapped an 18-month world tour, and actress Scarlett Johansson, a high school friend of the bride’s.
Kings of Leon drummer Nathan Followill weds
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- 'Top Chef' recap: Emotional eaters
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!
- 'Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?