On Nov. 14, Kings of Leon drummer Nathan Followill married singer-songwriter Jessie Baylin at Wolf’s Den Farm in Brentwood, Tenn, near his hometown of Nashville. Guests at the ceremony included Followill’s bandmates, with whom he recently wrapped an 18-month world tour, and actress Scarlett Johansson, a high school friend of the bride’s.
Kings of Leon drummer Nathan Followill weds
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'