Champion boxer Mike Tyson, 43, allegedly punched a photographer who took his picture in Los Angeles International Airport yesterday, reports People. Tyson was booked by the LAPD with $20,000 bail and released that evening. The photographer was taken to a nearby hospital to receive treatment for a cut on his forehead. It’s not yet known if the incident violates the terms of the three-year probation sentence that Tyson received in Arizona in November 2007 after being convicted of D.U.I. and drug possession.
Nov 12 2009 05:30 AM ET
Mike Tyson allegedly hits photographer
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!