Keith Lewis, the executive director of Miss California USA, has issued a response to Still Standing, the memoir written by former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean. “Unfortunately, Ms. Prejean has once again taken us away from preparing for the upcoming 2010 Miss California USA pageant on Nov. 22,” the statement reads. “Her book is full of inaccuracies and outright lies. We are considering all legal options, but remain committed to the business of beauty. Ms. Prejean was fired because of breach of contract and her most recent admission is only further proof that our decision was not optional but mandatory.” Prejean, currently embarking on a media blitz to promote the book, criticized the organization in her memoir.
Miss California USA director responds to Carrie Prejean's book
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': Watch 5 minutes
- 'The Knick' recap: 'The Busy Flea'
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- 47 Movies We Can't Wait to See