Keith Lewis, the executive director of Miss California USA, has issued a response to Still Standing, the memoir written by former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean. “Unfortunately, Ms. Prejean has once again taken us away from preparing for the upcoming 2010 Miss California USA pageant on Nov. 22,” the statement reads. “Her book is full of inaccuracies and outright lies. We are considering all legal options, but remain committed to the business of beauty. Ms. Prejean was fired because of breach of contract and her most recent admission is only further proof that our decision was not optional but mandatory.” Prejean, currently embarking on a media blitz to promote the book, criticized the organization in her memoir.
Miss California USA director responds to Carrie Prejean's book
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': About that ending and other spoiler-y Q's
- 'Doctor Who': 3 sneak peek pics from new episodes
- Wrestlers in movies: Best/worst performances
- Comic-Con '14: 20 bonus star portraits
- 12 who gained/lost weight for a role
- 'Supernatural,' 'Teen Wolf,' 'Mindy,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Anson Mount in 'The Breakfast Club': An EW Radio mini-production
- When A$AP Rocky went to NSFW Kathy's house...
- STAHP in the name of love 980
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 534
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 596
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 463
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3
- Chris Pratt talks end of 'Parks and Recreation': 'I think people are ready for it to be done'
- Comic-Con '14: 20 Bonus Star Portraits