Keith Lewis, the executive director of Miss California USA, has issued a response to Still Standing, the memoir written by former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean. “Unfortunately, Ms. Prejean has once again taken us away from preparing for the upcoming 2010 Miss California USA pageant on Nov. 22,” the statement reads. “Her book is full of inaccuracies and outright lies. We are considering all legal options, but remain committed to the business of beauty. Ms. Prejean was fired because of breach of contract and her most recent admission is only further proof that our decision was not optional but mandatory.” Prejean, currently embarking on a media blitz to promote the book, criticized the organization in her memoir.
Miss California USA director responds to Carrie Prejean's book
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'