CNN.com is reporting that comedian Katt Williams (Norbit, First Sunday) was arrested on charges of burglary and criminal trespass in a rural home southwest of Atlanta, Ga. He allegedly used a crowbar to break into the home and steal $3,500 worth of jewelry and other valuables. Williams’ attorney was not immediately available for comment.
Katt Williams arrested for burglary
- 'Teen Wolf' cartwheels into Comic-Con
- Comic-Con '14: EW's celebrity GIF guide, day 1
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Key & Peele: See new sketch screened at Comic-Con
- 'Community' back 'probably sometime after Christmas'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 1