AP is reporting that a Los Angeles judge on Monday ordered a woman to stay away from Justin Timberlake for the next three years. In court filings, the pop singer wrote that Karen McNeil repeatedly showed up at his house and trespassed last month. The woman, who represented herself in the case, opposed the court order. She wrote in a court document that she thought she was destined to marry Timberlake. The singer, 28, was filming a movie and didn’t appear in court.
Nov 9 2009 08:21 PM ET
Justin Timberlake stalker ordered to keep her distance for three years
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June