A Los Angeles judge on Monday temporarily blocked an attempt by the former husband of singer-actress Jennifer Lopez to release video of their intimate life, according to Reuters. The order to Ojani Noa, Lopez’s former husband, will remain in effect until another court hearing on Tuesday – at which time the judge decides whether to extend it. Noa, a chef and model who was married to Lopez for less than 11 months, reportedly said he will fight back. Lopez filed a lawsuit against Noa on Friday, two years after she won a $545,000 judgment against him in a similar case involving a planned tell-all book. In her latest suit, Lopez alleges Noa was attempting to sell the footage of their sexual encounters to film distributors. She is seeking $10 million in damages and a court order permanently blocking distribution of the video.
Nov 9 2009 09:43 PM ET
Judge temporarily blocks Jennifer Lopez's ex from releasing tell-all video
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Shakespeare in N.Y.
- 'Veronica Mars': Max Greenfield's in
- 'Way Way Back' featurette: First Look
- George Lucas: No 'Star Wars' chat with J.J.
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Aubrey Plaza + Jake Johnson in music vid