Fox Searchlight has agreed to co-finance and distribute Black Swan, a supernatural thriller from director Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film — about a dancer at the New York City Ballet (Natalie Portman) who doesn’t know if a rival dancer (Mila Kunis) is actually a figment of her imagination — also added Winona Ryder, Barbara Hershey, and Vincent Cassell to the cast, which was first reported by SlashFilm. Shooting is set to start at the end of the year.
Fox Searchlight picks up Darren Aronofsky film 'Black Swan'
- 'SNL': How'd Jim Carrey do?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV