Proving once again that Hollywood’s latest mining opportunity is the well of classic toys and board games moviegoers loved as kids, Sony Pictures has acquired the rights to make a feature film from board game Risk. Hasbro Entertainment now holds serious cachet in Hollywood after the successes of the Transformers franchise and G.I. Joe.
'Risk' becomes the latest board game headed for the big screen
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers