Rihanna will join the list of performers for the 37th Annual American Music Awards, according to People. Previously announced artists include Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, the Black Eyed Peas, and Daughtry. The awards show will air Nov. 22 on ABC, while Rihanna’s fourth album, Rated R, arrives in stores on Nov. 23.
Rihanna to perform at American Music Awards
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…