Rihanna will join the list of performers for the 37th Annual American Music Awards, according to People. Previously announced artists include Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, the Black Eyed Peas, and Daughtry. The awards show will air Nov. 22 on ABC, while Rihanna’s fourth album, Rated R, arrives in stores on Nov. 23.
Rihanna to perform at American Music Awards
- 'Colbert Report' wraps with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 25 best 'Stephen Colbert' moments
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- People Magazine Awards: 5 best moments
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple answers midseason finale burning questions