Brad Pitt, who walked away unharmed from a motorcycle accident Oct. 25, implicated an aggressive paparazzi in the crash. People Magazine reports that Pitt told press in Tokyo that he hadn’t been injured, but he had been “trying to get away from the paparazzi and instead gave them a good story.”
Nov 4 2009 05:58 AM ET
Brad Pitt implicates paparazzi in motorcycle accident
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- 'Orphan Black': Watch start of next episode