Miss California USA has released a joint statement today that says the organization has settled their lawsuit with former Miss California Carrie Prejean. “Carrie Prejean, Keith Lewis, and K2 productions have dropped their claim against each other and wish each other the best in their future endeavors,” the statement read. In August, Prejean—who was fired by Miss California USA in June—had sued the organization for religious discrimination, claiming pageant organizers had asked she stop referencing God. Miss California USA countersued soon after. This year’s Miss California pageant will take place Nov. 22.
Nov 3 2009 06:29 PM ET
Carrie Prejean and Miss California USA settle lawsuit
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June