Dance Your Ass Off, Oxygen’s well-rated weight-loss/dance competition series, will bring aboard Top Chef and original Project Runway production company Magical Elves for its second season, airing in 2010. A network rep told EW that Oxygen is planning announcements concerning on-camera talent — including first season host Marissa Jaret Winokur (the original Broadway cast of Hairspray) — at a later date.
Nov 2 2009 07:55 PM ET
Oxygen's 'Dance Your Ass Off' lands second season with producers Magical Elves
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?