Last week, Fox found itself down a sponsor for Family Guy Presents: Seth & Alex’s Almost Live Comedy Show after Microsoft got cold feet and pulled out. This week, Warner Bros. has a splashy, new movie to promote. What do these two pop-culture news nuggets have in common? Elementary, dear Watson. Warner Bros.’ upcoming Robert Downey Jr. movie, Sherlock Holmes, will be on board the Seth MacFarlane special (set to air on Nov. 8). Viewers will get a sneak peak at the movie, which opens on Christmas Day.
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 349
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504