Have you read reports online that claim Jerry O’Connell is writing a memoir? Don’t believe it—his rep says the actor sold a parenting advice book to Ballantine Books, not an autobiography. According to a press release, O’Connell’s book, Cry, Feed, (Make Love To Wife), Burp, will “candidly and humorously reveal his personal experiences as a husband and father of two newborn twin girls,” and will also serve as “a light-hearted and hysterical guide for young parents on raising children and maintaining your relationship and sanity in the process.” Some topics O’Connell will touch on in the book: conception, child-birth, and diaper duty. Read our Q&A with the actor.
Oct 30 2009 01:22 PM ET
Jerry O'Connell to write parenting book, not memoir
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review