The AP is reporting that Dennis Hopper has been diagnosed with prostate cancer according to his manager Sam Maydew. He’s canceled all travel plans to focus on treatment, which he’s undergoing at the University of Southern California. Hopper, 73, will not make a scheduled appearance at an exhibition of his art and photography at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image in Melbourne. He recently finished shooting the second season of the Starz series Crash.
Oct 30 2009 08:17 AM ET
Dennis Hopper's manager reports the actor has prostate cancer
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- Kardashians, the Wanted on E!: New clips
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo