People reports that tennis legend Andre Agassi reveals past crystal meth usage in the late 1990s in his new memoir entitled Open. “I can’t speak to addiction, but a lot of people would say that if you’re using anything as an escape, you have a problem,” he told People. In addition to drug use, Open describes his hair loss, troubled marriage to Brooke Shields and eventually meeting his current wife Steffi Graf. Random House publishes the book on Nov. 9; excerpts appear in this week’s People and Sports Illustrated.
Oct 27 2009 08:39 PM ET
Report: Andre Agassi reveals past crystal meth use in new memoir
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16