Microsoft has decided not to sponsor Fox’s upcoming Seth MacFarlane comedy/variety special because of content concerns, Variety reports. Fox still intends to broadcast “Family Guy Presents: Seth and Alex’s Almost Live Comedy Show” on Nov. 8, but with another, yet-to-be-named, sponsor.
Oct 26 2009 08:30 PM ET
Microsoft yanks sponsorship of Seth MacFarlane special: report
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?