Shooting starts next week on new manhunt thriller Tracker, starring Ray Winstone and Star Wars: Episode II and III veteran Temuera Morrison. The film will shoot in New Zealand through early December. The 1903-set action-thriller stars Winstone as a Boer War survivor who becomes a bounty hunter to track down a Maori man accused of killing a British soldier. The two eventually get to know each other and create a tenuous bond. Ian Sharp is directing from a script by Nicolas van Pallandt.
Oct 23 2009 06:24 PM ET
Ray Winstone to start shoot for New Zealand thriller
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review