Rob Hardy will direct the sequel Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Columbus Short, who played DJ in the first film, is in talks to reprise his role. The sequel will start shooting next month in Atlanta. Hardy’s past work includes The Gospel and episodes of ER and Heroes.
Rob Hardy to direct 'Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'Gotham'; 'Originals'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' arrives