Rob Hardy will direct the sequel Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Columbus Short, who played DJ in the first film, is in talks to reprise his role. The sequel will start shooting next month in Atlanta. Hardy’s past work includes The Gospel and episodes of ER and Heroes.
Rob Hardy to direct 'Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming'
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'Sons of Anarchy' at Comic-Con: About that prequel...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Comic-Con '14 through YOUR lens: Day 2
- 'Walking Dead' cast: Season 5 a lighthearted romp?
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'