Lisa Kudrow and Dan Bucatinsky are developing a comedy for Showtime based on Craig Chester’s memoir Why the Long Face?. Variety reports that the TV adaptation, tentatively titled Rapture, would follow 9-year-old Chester coming to terms with his homosexuality in a devoutly Christian family.
Lisa Kudrow, Dan Bucatinsky develop new Showtime comedy
- 'Scandal'-ous picks for Entertainers of the Year!
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- 'SNL' audition for black women in L.A.
- Globes: Comedy/Musical? Try Horror/Romance!
- 'Grey's Anatomy': A preview from Sarah Drew
- Portia de Rossi to visit 'Sean Saves the World'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees