About a year after she famously turned down Oprah Winfrey’s invitation to appear on her talk show, Sarah Palin will finally take a seat on Oprah’s couch on Nov. 16, according to People. During the 2008 presidential campaign, many believed that Palin declined the invite because Winfrey was such an outspoken supporter of the rival ticket. But months ago, Winfrey predicted that Palin might have a change of heart when it was time to promote her upcoming memoir Going Rogue: An American Life, saying, “Maybe she’ll talk to me now that she has a book deal.”
Sarah Palin will finally sit on Oprah's couch
- Peter Capaldi: 'Who,' me? Why he wrote off idea he'd be Time Lord
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' has a poster
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's live musical
- Sarah Palin inspires 'Stephen Colbert's Angry Echo Chamber'
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game