About a year after she famously turned down Oprah Winfrey’s invitation to appear on her talk show, Sarah Palin will finally take a seat on Oprah’s couch on Nov. 16, according to People. During the 2008 presidential campaign, many believed that Palin declined the invite because Winfrey was such an outspoken supporter of the rival ticket. But months ago, Winfrey predicted that Palin might have a change of heart when it was time to promote her upcoming memoir Going Rogue: An American Life, saying, “Maybe she’ll talk to me now that she has a book deal.”
Sarah Palin will finally sit on Oprah's couch
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- Daniel Radcliffe on B'way: First Look
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Anchorman 2': 'Best laugh I've ever seen out of Ferrell'
- Jon Hamm + Jimmy Fallon: Late-night photobombs