NBC has picked up a new Biggest Loser spinoff starring trainer Jillian Michaels, Variety reports. The network has ordered eight episodes of Losing It with Jillian Michaels, produced by Reveille and Empowered Media. The premise of the show is that Michaels will move in with families (with children ages nine and up) to change their diet and exercise habits.
NBC takes on 'Biggest Loser' spinoff starring Jillian Michaels
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan: Why we're rooting for her
- Katy Perry: Queen of the pop-art charts in 'This Is How We Do'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- Robert Kirkman: I know fates of 'Walking Dead' characters
- 'Dog Day Afternoon': Meet man who lived it in new documentary
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits