Singer Beyoncé has postponed an upcoming concert in Malaysia following Islamic conservatives’ accusations regarding the show’s morality, according to The Associated Press. The New York Times, however, reports that the Malaysian entertainment company attached to the show — Marctensia — claimed Beyoncé’s decision had “nothing to do with other external reasons.” Conservatives in the country were concerned about the singer’s provocative costumes. Beyoncé had previously canceled a performance in 2007 in Malaysia after protest threats arose regarding her wardrobe.
Beyoncé postpones Malaysia concert
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- Gene Simmons: King of the Night Time World...and the Twist at P.S. 145
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?