Singer Beyoncé has postponed an upcoming concert in Malaysia following Islamic conservatives’ accusations regarding the show’s morality, according to The Associated Press. The New York Times, however, reports that the Malaysian entertainment company attached to the show — Marctensia — claimed Beyoncé’s decision had “nothing to do with other external reasons.” Conservatives in the country were concerned about the singer’s provocative costumes. Beyoncé had previously canceled a performance in 2007 in Malaysia after protest threats arose regarding her wardrobe.
Beyoncé postpones Malaysia concert
- 'Walking Dead' is 'Lord of the Rings'? Rick is Aragorn, Carl is Frodo...
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Shameless' season 5 trailer hints at plenty of new twists
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- See the first teaser for the final season of 'Justified'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist