Singer Avril Lavigne, 24, filed for divorce from Sum 41 singer and guitarist Deryck Whibley, 29, on Oct. 9 in Los Angeles, according to People. The couple announced their separation last month and had been married since July 2006. Lavigne has asked the court to deny spousal support for Whibley.
Avril Lavigne files for divorce from Deryck Whibley
- 'Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials' is big winner in ratings
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' song from Sia: Hear 'Salted Wound'
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer takes some cues from 'Interstellar'
- Larry Wilmore on 'Sniper': 'theater of war is very different than watching a film about war in a theater'
- Tyrese's 2020 vision on Instagram: Can you see him as Green Lantern?
- 'Bachelor'; 'Celebrity Apprentice'; 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham' recaps
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?