Bravo has confirmed to EW.com that the taping for the reunion special of The Real Housewives of Atlanta has been postponed due to the death of star Kandi Burruss’ ex-fiance Ashley “A.J.” Jewell on Oct. 2. (Entertainment Tonight Online and CNN.com first reported the story.) Bravo still plans to air the two-part special as originally planned on Oct. 29 and Nov. 5.
Oct 12 2009 05:17 PM ET
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion taping postponed
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review