The AP is reporting that rapper Soulja Boy (a.k.a. DeAndre Cortez Way) has been charged with obstruction after telling police officers on Wednesday night that he and a group of people were shooting a music video in an abandoned house in Georgia. Henry County Police Capt. Jason Bolton said today that when cops arrived at the house on October 7, almost half of the 40 people gathered there fled by foot. Soulja Boy, 19, later returned and claimed the group was shooting a video. After being charged with obstruction, Soulja Boy bonded out of the Henry County jail yesterday.
Oct 9 2009 01:02 PM ET
Rapper Soulja Boy charged with obstruction in Georgia
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 354
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 507