After tackling Equus on Broadway in 2008, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe may return to the New York stage, but this time in musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, according to a report in Variety. It would be the first musical for Radcliffe. At this point, the revival of the 1961 musical is in its early stages and sources told Variety that, while no other cast is yet in place, a reading is scheduled for December, and the continuation of the production would hinge on the reading. Hairspray and Chicago producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are set to produce.
Daniel Radcliffe takes on 'How to Succeed in Business'
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- American Music Awards winners are... (Updated)
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Walking Dead': Seth Gilliam on where Father Gabriel is going
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Homeland'; 'The Newsroom'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; 'Bob's Burgers'; more TV recaps
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Times Change: 'Jurassic World' teases with three homages to Steven Spielberg's original
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- 'Hunger Games': Take the EW Trivia Quiz (Part 1)!