ER actress Sherry Stringfield is to star opposite Eric McCormack in a Lifetime film about real-life, German-born, con artist Christian Karl Gerhartsreiter, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The film will be directed by Mikael Salomon whose credits include the recent TV remake of the Andromeda Strain, which also starred McCormack.
Oct 8 2009 05:55 AM ET
Sherry Stringfield to appear in con artist movie
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- Emma Roberts joins 'Horror Story: Coven'
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch
- Blake Shelton, NBC plan telethon for Okla.
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek