Former Republican congressman and current ‘Star’ Tom DeLay will announce his departure from season 9 of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars on tonight’s 9 p.m. results show, according to E!’s Malkin and People. Stress fractures in both of DeLay’s feet had recently turned serious enough for the show’s producers and medical staff to advise him not to perform in Monday night’s show; DeLay danced the samba with a sparkly elephant on the back of his jacket anyway. An ABC rep declined to comment to EW.
Tom DeLay to bow out of 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 'Rebel Heart' album
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- Hallmark's holiday TV movies: Inside the concepts, casting, and scheduling
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
Top 5 Most Read
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever