This December, Oscar- and Grammy-winner Jennifer Hudson will star in the hour-long holiday music special Jennifer Hudson: I’ll Be Home for Christmas, which will take viewers to the Dreamgirls star’s hometown of Chicago where she’ll “share childhood memories of the music, people, and places that set the stage for her phenomenal success,” according to a press release from ABC. The special will feature musical performances at Hudson’s neighborhood church; the music academy she attended; and other Chicago sites. A specific airdate is still to be determined.
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake