Bored to Death, HBO’s new comedy starring Jason Schwartzman as a mentally-blocked writer who moonlights as a private detective, was picked up for a second season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The most recent episode, which followed Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Seinfeld reunion installment, racked up 1.1 million viewers, up 51 percent from last week.
HBO's 'Bored to Death' renewed for a second season
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!