Bored to Death, HBO’s new comedy starring Jason Schwartzman as a mentally-blocked writer who moonlights as a private detective, was picked up for a second season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The most recent episode, which followed Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Seinfeld reunion installment, racked up 1.1 million viewers, up 51 percent from last week.
HBO's 'Bored to Death' renewed for a second season
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Making of Peter Pan Live': 5 things we learned
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'