Bored to Death, HBO’s new comedy starring Jason Schwartzman as a mentally-blocked writer who moonlights as a private detective, was picked up for a second season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The most recent episode, which followed Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Seinfeld reunion installment, racked up 1.1 million viewers, up 51 percent from last week.
HBO's 'Bored to Death' renewed for a second season
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead' TV, and Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Angry Inch' from 'Hedwig' at NYC club
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short
- 'Homeland'; 'The Affair'; Atlanta 'Housewives'; 'SNL'; more TV recaps
- 'Homeland' season 4 finale 'one of the show's most beautiful episodes,' says Showtime boss