Radar Online is reporting that former Jon & Kate Plus Eight star Jon Gosselin emptied the joint bank account he had with estranged wife Kate Gosselin, leaving just $1,000 for the mother of their eight children. A separate account designated for the children was reportedly not touched. People.com confirmed the story with an unnamed source, who said Kate plans legal action. A rep for Jon was apparently unaware of the development and had no comment.
Oct 4 2009 03:10 PM ET
Report: Jon Gosselin empties joint bank account held with Kate Gosselin
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- 'Orphan Black': Watch start of next episode