Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director — whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office — says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Oct 1 2009 04:42 PM ET
Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'
- 'Veronica Mars': Max Greenfield's in
- George Lucas: No 'Star Wars' chat with J.J.
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- Slim Whitman, singer in TV ads, dies
- 'Man of Steel' guys talk THAT ending
- 'Jessica Darling': First Look at next book
- 'Big Brother': Two twists for new season