Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director — whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office — says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson to talk on ABC tonight
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Flash' forward: Reverse Flash is coming, but 'anyone who thinks they know what's going on is wrong'
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Angelina Jolie and 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell: 6 New EW Portraits
- 'New Girl' sneak peek: Watch Jess' sexy colleague push (and pop open) her buttons