Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director — whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office — says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- 'The Amazing Race' season finale recap: 'All of Nothing'
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him