Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director — whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office — says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- 'Vikings' Comic-Con comic book: We've got the cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 407
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 505
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell