Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director — whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office — says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!