Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director — whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office — says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And our first night scores are...
- 13 reality TV hits: Best season was...
- 'Big Bang Theory' cast featurette: Kaley Cuoco's re-'do and other hair-raising tales
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- Crime does pay: 20 movie/TV outlaws who cashed in
- Ryan Murphy shares 'AHS: Freak Show' details: 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' tapestry revealed
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in 'By the Sea': 3 First Look photos
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Tapestry Revealed
- First Look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in romantic drama 'By the Sea'