Dennis Hopper was admitted to a New York City hospital today after suffering from flu-like symptoms and a stomach ailment, his publicist told the AP. The 73-year-old actor, who was in town to promote his TV drama, Crash, canceled several interviews and TV appearances.
Sep 30 2009 04:20 PM ET
Dennis Hopper taken to hospital for flu-like symptoms
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS' has voting snafu on ABC.com
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Will and Jaden Smith: TV rap sessions
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- 'Revolution' recap: Get a 'Clue'
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale