Variety reports that EW contributor Stephen King will turn his novella The Colorado Kid into an hour-long series for independent production company E1 Entertainment, which worked on Hung. King’s new project, to be titled Haven, is about a spooky town in Maine where cursed people andsupernatural forces are investigated by FBI agent Audrey Parker. King will work with most of the team from his USA series The Dead Zone. E1 has already committed to producing 13 episodes of Haven.
Sep 29 2009 04:00 AM ET
Stephen King to adapt 'Colorado Kid' as E1 series
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review