TLC has announced that Jon & Kate Plus Eight, the hit reality series about Jon and Kate Gosselin and their children, will re-launch Nov. 2 under the name Kate Plus Eight. “The program will continue to capture the incredible lives of the eight Gosselin children and their family but will now include a deeper focus on Kate’s role in the family and her journey as a single mother building the next chapter in her life,” the network said in a press release. “TLC will continue its exclusive relationship with Jon Gosselin and he will continue to appear on the show, but on a less regular basis.” The couple filed for divorce in June.
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS' has voting snafu on ABC.com
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Will and Jaden Smith: TV rap sessions
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- 'Revolution' recap: Get a 'Clue'
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo