Music documentary Michael Jackson: This Is It advance screenings sold out within two hours Sunday, with fans lining up as early as three days prior to snag their share of the 3,000 tickets to the Los Angeles showings, the AP reports. While the movie opens nationwide Oct. 28, the new Regal Cinemas Stadium 14 will celebrate its grand opening by showing it on all 14 screens. The film, directed by choreographer Kenny Ortega, culls from hundreds of hours of footage of Jackson rehearsing before his June 25 death for a series of comeback concerts he had planned to do in London.
Sep 28 2009 05:24 AM ET
'Michael Jackson: This Is It' sneak-peek screenings sell out in two hours
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!