According to the AP, Kirsten Dunst took the stand today against James Jimenez, who is charged with stealing her $2000 Balenciaga bag and its contents (including $2000 in cash) out of a New York hotel suite where the actress was filming How To Lose Friends and Alienate People in 2007. Jimenez is on trial for burglary. Dunst eventually recovered the purse and her credit cards.
Sep 24 2009 07:18 PM ET
Kirsten Dunst testifies in purse-snatching trial
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Edward Furlong charged with assault in L.A.
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer