The CW announced today that its new docu-series Fly Girls, which gives a glimpse into the lives of five “beautiful Virgin America flight attendants,” is set to debut midseason. The network describes the series as being “about real, down-to-earth young women who happen to have landed in an exceptionally glamorous, high-flying career filled with exotic locations and handsome strangers.” In eight half-hour episodes, the show will follow the flight attendants to Las Vegas, South Beach, and New York City, as well as give a peek into their shared home-base “crash pad” in Los Angeles. It is produced by Collins Avenue Productions, with executive producers Jeff Collins (Bridezilla 3, 4 & 5, The Exterminators) and Colin Nash (The Hills, The City).
CW's flight attendant docu-series 'Fly Girls' set to debut midseason
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- 'Doctor Who' Xmas special: Pics and clips
- Paul Walker tribute from 'Fast & Furious'
- Danny Wells, Luigi of 'Super Mario Bros.,' dies
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- 'Mob City': 18 stylish shots
- Frank Darabont: Back from the 'Dead'
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 686
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 394
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 366
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman in 'Batman Vs. Superman'
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO