According to Publishers Weekly, Ballantine Books has purchased a memoir written by Jenny Sandford, the wife of South Carolina governor Mark Sandford. The publisher calls the book an “inspirational memoir” that “will grapple with the universal issue of maintaining integrity and a sense of self during life’s difficult times.” Governor Sandford became tabloid fodder back in June when it was discovered he was having an affair with an Argentine woman. Jenny Sandford’s memoir will be on stands in May 2010.
Sep 22 2009 11:43 AM ET
Ballantine acquires Sandford memoir
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 408
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 341
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 503