R&B singer and upcoming Dancing with the Stars contestant Mya took to Twitter to announce that she had to get stitches last night after a “deep cut from glass.” She followed up her initial post an hour later, explaining the injury was “[n]othing to worry about. Just an ugly slice on my finger — not the first time I’ve had stitches. I’ll be just fine.”
Sep 21 2009 05:17 PM ET
Mya says she's 'fine' after glass injury
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?