Dick Cook is stepping down as chairman of The Walt Disney Studios, according to Variety.com. “I have loved every minute of my 38 years that I have worked at Disney,” Cook said in a statement released late Friday afternoon. Cook, who began his career at Disney as a ride operator on the Disneyland steam train and monorail, is leaving the company effective immediately.
Sep 18 2009 08:46 PM ET
Dick Cook steps down from Disney
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- Cher debuts 'Woman's World' on 'Voice'
- 'Jurassic Park 4' now expected in 2015
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- Shailene Woodley: 'Spectacular Now' peek
- Rihanna tops Justin Bieber YouTube views
- Katy Perry: Got divorce request in a text