Director and choreographer Adam Shankman (Hairspray), who has appeared on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance as a guest judge in recent seasons, has been named a permanent member of the hit show. Beginning with the Top 20 performance show on Oct. 27, Shankman will sit alongside Mary Murphy and Nigel Lythgoe on the judges’ panel, according to a Fox statement.
Sep 16 2009 10:45 AM ET
Adam Shankman joins 'So You Think You Can Dance'
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- Vampire Weekend tops album chart
- 'Twilight' tops Teen Choice Awards noms
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- Robert Redford in 'All Is Lost' at Cannes
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single