Director and choreographer Adam Shankman (Hairspray), who has appeared on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance as a guest judge in recent seasons, has been named a permanent member of the hit show. Beginning with the Top 20 performance show on Oct. 27, Shankman will sit alongside Mary Murphy and Nigel Lythgoe on the judges’ panel, according to a Fox statement.
Adam Shankman joins 'So You Think You Can Dance'
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 'Parks and Rec' gag reel: Don't miss your chance to see Ron Swanson dance
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 13 tell-tale signs it's from Frank Miller
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Ron Swanson gets his dance on in 'Parks and Rec' gag reel
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie