Future Dancing With the Stars contestant Tom DeLay has injured his foot, according to his Twitter account. The former House Majority Leader posted this message today: “Old age is catching up to me, may have a stress fracture in my foot. no worries, it’ll take more than that to keep me off the dance floor!” A rep for the show confirms the politician has a foot injury, and that doctors will have the final say on whether or not the politician can indeed return to the dance floor in time for season 9’s Sept. 21 premiere. “What he says on his Tweet about wanting to continue is very much the case,” the rep says. “We’ve had folks with this sort of injury before be able to go forward.”
'Dancing' contestant Tom DeLay injured
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- Laverne Cox to guest on MTV's 'Faking It'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale