Future Dancing With the Stars contestant Tom DeLay has injured his foot, according to his Twitter account. The former House Majority Leader posted this message today: “Old age is catching up to me, may have a stress fracture in my foot. no worries, it’ll take more than that to keep me off the dance floor!” A rep for the show confirms the politician has a foot injury, and that doctors will have the final say on whether or not the politician can indeed return to the dance floor in time for season 9’s Sept. 21 premiere. “What he says on his Tweet about wanting to continue is very much the case,” the rep says. “We’ve had folks with this sort of injury before be able to go forward.”
'Dancing' contestant Tom DeLay injured
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'We're Not Friends'
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Scandal'; 'Reign'; 'Gracepoint' recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'