Love and Other Drugs, the adaptation of Jamie Reidy’s book Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Viagra Salesman director Ed Zwick begins shooting at the end of the month, has added to its cast. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Gabriel Macht, Hank Azaria, and Oliver Platt have come onboard. Macht will play a Prozac salesman who’s involved with Anne Hathaway’s character, a woman with Parkinson’s disease who starts a relationship with a Viagara salesman (Jake Gyllenhaal). Azaria plays a doctor/client of Gyllenhaal’s; Platt costars as Gyllenhaal’s boss.
Sep 14 2009 05:55 AM ET
Hathaway, Gyllenhaal get support for 'Love and Other Drugs'
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?